Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to put out a picture of my baby to see if there is any interest in buying my Xb. I am in Michigan and there is not a huge following for these vehicles. Especially with manual transmission (which is what I like the best about the car) and no 4WD. It has a TRD muffler (no winter) and cold air intake and brand new tires. If you are interested, hit me up. I am a 62 year old sane Air Force veteran driver, so the Xb is gently used. I think I waxed it more then drive it.

Thanks!

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire Wheel

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wanted to put out a picture of my baby to see if there is any interest in buying my Xb. I am in Michigan and there is not a huge following for these vehicles. Especially with manual transmission (which is what I like the best about the car) and no 4WD. It has a TRD muffler (no winter) and cold air intake and brand new tires. If you are interested, hit me up. I am a 62 year old sane Air Force veteran driver, so the Xb is gently used. I think I waxed it more then drive it.

Thanks!

. View attachment 79959
Don't forget there's always Carmax or Carvana with the chip shortage you'll get way more than expected.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts