Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Ditto...I love you Motoskin, but I have NO Idea what you are talking about.

If you want to sponsor me for a cool hood closure device, I will happily do it :)

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
That picture changes everytime you log on :D

They can, if they are not done right, I personally like them on Clay (crazylowgsx) car, but I really dont like them on some others.

·
Registered
201 Posts
hotbox05 said:
ANY 4 door car with lambo's looks retarded. and lambo's in general are played out . along with screens. PLAYED OUT!!!!!!!

jmo

agreed, when i go out and if willing and wanting....and lets pretend i got something with vertical doors. it would be cool. but when you have these doors being put on everything.(i swear if i start seeing them on real estate im going to scissor chop the pioneer who started this whole craze with the door) and when i mean everything... as low as civics and kias... this deserves a salvage title on their registration. this is worse than adding subs and speakers and like 5 screens to a golf cart. next you would be having people using hubcap spinners....buying rims more than the worth of the car. LED washers. im glad that i dont to worry about seeing these, yet.

·
Registered
201 Posts
hotbox05 said:
ANY 4 door car with lambo's looks retarded. and lambo's in general are played out . along with screens. PLAYED OUT!!!!!!!

jmo

its more played out than Oprah from 1993 and present day Rosie O'Donnel in a competition at Golden Corral.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Yes suicides have been done a few times. It's not near as common and its a whole lot more expensive, but I agree that it does look a lot better than lambos.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I saw suicide doors on sicon life fourm once. I think I google imaged searched scion suicide doors or something in that nature. It looked pretty good. He had a two tone and custom rear hatch.

·
Registered
43 Posts
gullwings

I was at a show this weekend and i saw an Audi sedan with its doors welded and gulled out..looked nice...

how come we havent seen a scion with that set up yet..id imagine if it was possible on a audi sedan it couldnt be that hard to fab up on a scion...

has it been done?

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
No, the frame of an xB is a little weaker than on an Audi I believe...I started a thread about it, it could be done, but you would have to do some SERIOUS body fortification.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
JamBox - Some of the main competition around Houston, Not a Daily Driver.

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
The guy with the chopped xb that's like his name too has suicides I believe.. I like the way those look..and personally I think if A screen is done right..its not played out..but hater vision and tvs all over is not that hot anymore.. I'm in the process of molding a 10.4 inch in the dash..and that's all I'm gonna have no others are needed.. Just my .02

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.