Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think about just putting the front ventshades on . i have the 3.0 envy green and like the way it looked on others i would like opions before i install thanks

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
yellow_sub said:
I am the first person who sent payment when he posted the sale. Its been a month late from the promised arrival. I e-mailed him this morning, no answer yet. I am starting to get worried. I hope I am wrong and will get it soon. If I do get it and installed it, I will post my review.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I run the Wade inchannel visors and love them, I also think it would look a little odd with just the front ones on, I'd put the full set on, specially since I run with the back ones cracked almost all summer long.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I hope you guys get your shades soon, those look awesome and it's a great price! Looking forward to seeing pics of them on your xB's.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
"what do you guys think about just putting the front ventshades on . i have the 3.0 envy green and like the way it looked on others i would like opions before i install thanks"

In my opinion, this would be like wearing only one shoe, and the other foot bare. Incomplete-like. I just cannot see one shade without the other. But it might be something that you personally like, so I won't knock that!

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
I guess we'll know about the shades either Friday or mid-next week...

I hope we get them soon!~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.