Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got the NSP Tommy Vent Visors on but I'm not sure If I like them or not. I didn't at first, but they're kinda growing on me.

What do you guy's think? Keep em, or sell em?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
u should get rid of them and sell them to me......haha j/k man looks very nice! but im thinking of getting the same ones.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, the quality is awesome and I would recommend them to anyone.

If I do sell, I think I'll let em go for 100 shipped.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Keep them. I have them and did change back to my steelies and trim rings and they did look a little funny, but they look awesome with a nice set of wheels.

They look a little funny because they stick out off the box and your wheels are shoved under the box. Even with my spacers I thought the stockers made them look funny. One day you will get wheels and they will look sweet.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Keep them. I have them and did change back to my steelies and trim rings and they did look a little funny, but they look awesome with a nice set of wheels.

They look a little funny because they stick out off the box and your wheels are shoved under the box. Even with my spacers I thought the stockers made them look funny. One day you will get wheels and they will look sweet.
AH! You're exactly right dude. Now that you say that I see why. It's been bothering the hell outa me but now I see it.

That's my next mod, albeit far away, 17' sportmax 006's in black.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
AH! Youre exactly right dude. Now that you say that I see why. It's been bothering me but now I know.

That's my next mod, albeit far away, 17' sportmax 006's in black.
This might help... It's hard to get a good pic of the visors, this is one of the better ones that I have that show wheels and Visors. Keep them.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
E-Spams off ebay, payed $58 from HK.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Ah ok. That's a really good price.
YEah, I was one of the first to get them from the buyer. I actually won another style, recieved them and they were for a 07' bB (the newest one over there) and when they finally figured out they were wrong they started selling the E-Spams and I had them send me a set to replace the other ones.

Oh, I had to pay $32 to return the first set to HK so I guess I really payed $90. The winning bid was only $20 plus shipping though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.