Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
A rat got up into my engine compartment and started chewing on stuff.

Can anyone help me find the part number for this breather hose and an install video?

Can't figure out how to disconnect it from the tranny case. View attachment 80718
After looking at this post several days and not replying due to lack of knowledge- my best guess is YouTube: "xB vent hose" and the appropriate year. Others should chime in. Thats my $.02 cents.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I appreciate your reply.
I've searched YouTube and several forums and just not finding the installation how to. I think I've found the part though.
Good! ( on the part) it should be simple. What I'd do ( if you're not absolutely sure) call or go to a HONEST Toyota dealership and see how much they would charge ( if anything) just to pop it on. Do it while you're getting a oil change or something- because if it's something different than just unclipping it- idk if it would start leaking or such- tell the service advisor that rats got to it and see if they can pop it on for free. Hope it's not difficult- let us know how it turns out. Also: if it's not affecting the drive ability of the car, you might just live with it. Idk rats 🐀 getting to it again I'm not sure. Okay happy hunting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts