368 Posts
double check all connections.then re-set

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all connections?
I may have to go back to my mechanic
Will I be able to drive around like this?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It is possible that in the morning when you get in it they will be off, happened to me before.

·
Registered
937 Posts
mine does it too! every 100 miles or so. and at the wierdest times. i can't find any reason why. haven't had time to take it to have the code read. i'm hoping it might just need a reset

i first noticed it when i installed my airride. when the car wasn't level, it would make those lights come on. it has something to do with the yaw rate sensor in the center console i think.

i just reemove the neg. bat post, and let it sit for 5 min. then it resets and is fine for a while.

please keep us updated. this is starting to bug the hell outta me

·
Registered
492 Posts
this can be caused by numerous reasons like mine been on because the mass air flow blew out from my cai, then my spark plugs burnt out and killed my coil, also if the ride hieght is not level while you start the car it can throw it off, burnt fuses, im sure the list just goes on and on but really the only way to really find out is by scanning the car and getting the code!

·
I trained Trogdor to pWn
70 Posts
^^^ Delete that spamming crap, plz.

I changed the oil/spark plugs and those lights are on now. :S

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine was a censor that was out. I can't remember which, but if I have a chance tonight I'll run to the box and check my receipts. It cost me $100 as I have a 100 deductible. But otherwise it would have been $140 after installation from Toy dealer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i got the same lights that came up and i was not able to switch it into gear an all that it was was the fuses for the break lights so just check your fuses first before you do anything big.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.