Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa Clarita Valley enthusiast's welcome all local and non local friends to join us. Coffee, shop-talk, friends, chill environment. Come and join us! All are welcome. You will see S2000s, NSXs, Civics, Nissans, Scions, and more. Last week we only had one Scion show up... it was very nicely modded, but we would like to see more.

Wednesday 3/28/07 @ 8:30pm

At Starbuck's
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

Located at the corner of McBean Parkway & Valencia Blvd, next to "The Corner Bakery". If you are at the intersection of Valencia Blvd and McBean Parkway, you want the south-east corner of the intersection.

Ps. The meet is scheduled every other Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Darn, I’m working.

About four blocks away.

Perhaps I will cruise by on my lunch break. . .

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Darn, I’m working.

About four blocks away.

Perhaps I will cruise by on my lunch break. . .
Liesjemt, It was great meeting you last night. Thanks for coming to the meet and showing me your xB. It was the first opportunity that I had to actually sit in one. I really liked what you've done to it and can't wait to see some of the other mods you're planning. I hope to see you again in a couple weeks. I know you work late, but perhaps sometime you'll be able to make it to the Northridge meet on Thursday.

Steve

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Thanks Steve, it was fun meeting you too!

Glad I went by after work.

I’m afraid it will be way too late for me to make the Northridge meet tonight, but I would post the details here for the other Scions. Guys, if you’re free, try cruising by. Should be lots of different cool cars to see & folks to meet.

It was also nice meeting Cynce, a tC from SDG, and her bf Matt tonight. Been at the same show before, but we never really spoke.

I’ll be sure to swing by a future meet sometime.
Only I'll try to bring more of our club then! :D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Bumpity bump

Next meet this Wednesday April 11th.

C’mon folks lets show ‘em what it looks like when a lot of boxes get together!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Bump for tonight. 8:30pm.

C'mon don't let it just be scvscions and me again.

Where's the box love?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.