Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
utahscions.com will be cruising from SLC, UT to Vegas on June 15th. We are hoping to have some people meet up with us and show us how it's really done in SOCAL and Vegas. Anyone interested in meeting up with us and cruising, please post.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE:

As of right now 8 people have booked a room at the South Point Hotel and 2 at the Westin. Also as of right now there are 7 xB's and 1 tC going down. There are another 3 xB's that are pretty much for sure going down, but don't have rooms yet.

So is there nobody on this site that would like to meet up with us?

We have Marvelous Scions from Las Vegas and So Cal that want to as well as Scion Evolution Las Vegas.

We would love to meet up with as many clubs as possible. It is not everyday that we get to do something like this, beings that we live in Utah.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i'll see if i will be in vegas that weekend... are you guys doing some kind of get together or anything like that there?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'll see if i will be in vegas that weekend... are you guys doing some kind of get together or anything like that there?

That's why I posted. We are trying to see who wants to get together and what days/times work best for them. Just let me know if you're going to be there and what times would work best for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.