Scion xB Forum banner
441 - 452 of 452 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
The pg-13 version is one of my roommate started calling me that when I was in college in my pre marriage, pre children days. He said I just figured your name WAS Oh-Mannuel. Haha I assure you that I had little to do with the loudness and name calling.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, I did something like this back when the site was just starting (yeah, I'm a Dinosaur here), and since the membership has grown substantially, it would be better to kill the old one and start anew. But, let's give it a twist using this format:
Your real name (sometimes it's nice to know).
What your handle means, and how you got it (no novels, please).
Luis
Handle is the place I work before on the appliance field

·
Registered
'08 Series Release 5.0
6 Posts
So, I did something like this back when the site was just starting (yeah, I'm a Dinosaur here), and since the membership has grown substantially, it would be better to kill the old one and start anew. But, let's give it a twist using this format:

Hello & thank you for the add, I'm new here. 🙂
My real name is Jennifer
The Golden Toaster is the nickname for my '08 Series Release 5.0.
I bought it new and have never looked back (other than having to drive around with gallons of oil in the back my xb 🤣)

·
Registered
718 Posts
My username is meaningless...
So is my avatar. Only good thing about it is that it matches username font color...which is also meaningless. Signature fail as well. Pretty sad stuff. Surprised I'm even allowed to post.

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,123 Posts
My username is meaningless... So is my avatar. Only good thing about it is that it matches username font color...which is also meaningless. Signature fail as well. Pretty sad stuff. Surprised I'm even allowed to post.
Your username is clear and succinct; no ambiguity. Your avatar is enigmatic. Your signature is a Zen like directive. What is not to like about these? I appreciate your posts, they are informative and demonstrate practical xB creativeness. 👍 Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Drats, now I feel obligated to continue....oh the pressure. (rifling thru trunk of content commencing) Thanks, I think? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cisco is my actual name, short for Franciso. My actual first name is Francis, but friends called me Francisco because of my Brasilian heritage. I'm Irish/Brazilian. Anyway, I'm Cisco.

·
Registered
2006 Shadow Micah Scion xB 5 speed
103 Posts
Handle: Two parts to this
Low Kei is a play on Loki, but Low as in lowered and Kei as in Kei Cars, which is what the XB/BB falls under category wise in Japan.
Hexx Boxx because when the xB was released people called it the X Box, and since I like horror and macabre stuff, I though Hexx Boxx was fitting. Waiting on my Low Kei legacy plates now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My license plate used to be "1337", before the meaning became common knowledge.

Bought mine new at a dealership, shiny and blacker than the blackest black times infinity. 5 years later, under 30K, we found ourselves plunged into a river in the middle of the night during a huge storm in Amish country: RiverBox.

Fog lights would've prevented the zero visibility death storm, didn't know.... RIP.
But I have a different one now, pre-owned but sub-70K mileage.

I also just found out that the river one was sold as salvage and it is still being driven today, 135K! By some bloke in Asheville, NC who gets his oil changes at the Valvoline Instant Oil Change garage. Hit me up if you read this to swap stories!

·
Registered
2012 Scion XB
5 Posts
Real name is Jorge.
When I was younger I used to watch a lot of cartoons, one of which had a comic book character in it called Naked Lad. I thought it was funny back then, and I just changed up the spelling a bit. Been using it since middle school on almost everything online where I needed a username.

·
Registered
2 Posts

441 - 452 of 452 Posts