Scion xB Forum banner

421 - 440 of 442 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
My real name is Renee.

My handle name is sorta two parts

hkay = Hello Kitty (my complete obsession what my inspiration is regarding my car.
exbee = xB (if you were to try and spell it phonetically).

:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Real name is David

I got my handle playing video games because I tended to be pretty good at Player vs Player games and often got accused of hacking, cheating, etc. and a friend started calling me a convict and my birth year is 1982 so I came up with Konvict1982.

·
BB boy
9 Posts
got the name Tek back in the day with my motorcycle club because i was the guy that fixed everything and anything, and when i made my facebook they needed a last name and since i was a technician in the military it just made sence to go with Tek Nition lol

·
Mobile Electronics Guru
33 Posts
Hello all

Real name is Chuck

The handle came about because Im an mobile electronics technician- have been for almost 30 years. Its the pet name instsallers gave to the Honda CRX...a very small car that sounds great with audio upgrades. And since I own one..its was a natural. Now to find a Gen1 box to fall in love with...;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey my name is richard and i am new to the forums. I drive a 06 scion xb. I am looking to find some people to chill with that drive scions and get some more idea's for my car. I live in Deltona,FL.

·
Genuine Log Polish
88 Posts
New guy here. My name is Mark. Handle was a character name for a Diablo 2 barbarian. It didnt quite fit so I had to pull a couple e's out. Had to create an email for battle.net, so I used my barb character name. So every online handle ive made has been the same since. Slaughter and Jak are second nature to hear in VoIP and meetups.
>:D
Steam (and everywhere else): SlaughtrHousJak
Battletag: SlgtrHousJak#1873

·
Registered
2 Posts
Real name, Jackie
Username: Pillhead_Jack

I hated medicine, especially pills when growing up. So ironically my friends called me Pillhead Jack.
It stuck T_T and has been my handle, cross platform, ever since high school.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My real name is Laurel Rose.
My user name is from a past life when I was a middle school teacher in San Francisco (area code 415).
I do similar work now except my students have four legs & fur and my classroom is a dog park and I have been promoted to Principal! LOL!
Photo of my students:

Attachments

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Like your KIDs... Most likely better behaved than the ones you had as a teacher back in time !! My wife is a teacher too and we have a dog as well !!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm Ren. And my xB had a falcon feather in the front window when I bought it, and a bunch of scuffed paint and an interior that showed a bit of wear and tear. It's character reminded me of the Millenium Falcon, and that iconic ship's claim of making a treacherous short route through a hazardous region of space. A parsec is a unit of distance not speed. And siince our XB's are shorter than the average car, and very nimble, i thought it was fitting that the little 106hp motor is quick because of it's handling, not because of it's motor output.

·
Recidivist User
8 Posts
Feels like I've been here forever, so feeling a bit sheepish to be introducing myself just now. I'm Jed, aka jetpower (tagged by a college roommate who was even lazier than Yours Truly).

Until about a month ago, I drove an insanely small amount of annual miles (~7k) in my beloved 2004 xB, bought in 2005 from a servicemember leaving for Iraq (On return, he got a Jeep - go figure).

When an unseen Toyota pickup driver drove his front end into my driver's side door - generating in me new gratitude for frame safety design, my box became a container for lucky xB engine and transmission parts scavengers.

Can't wait to locate another Gen1 - to keep at least until forced to go autonomous.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Real name is Blaine
My nickname Skins comes from growing up a Native. It's what we called each other in the late 60's - early 80's

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
912 Posts
Welcome to the site. Gen1 fan or Gen2 fan? Either way, post some pictures. Any plans for mods?

·
Registered
21 Posts
My name is Mike. I worked on CH-53 super stallions in the Marines. Some people call them Big Iron, so hence the name and number 53.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Jeff. My handle is something I’ve used on message boards online for almost 20 years. Back in the day IBM had its own operating system called OS/2 Warp and their slogan was, “Get Warped!” I was a user and big fan of it so...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys I live in San Antonio Texas and I am new to this club xB I was checking out some of these articles as I been an owner of an ex be for two years now and I'm recently going to start modifying it as far as installing an audio system for starters since I love music after that I want to look into possibly some rims and then the paint job as for now since I bought it two years ago I have not had any major issues with it and it runs like a beast. Just wanted to let you know I was new to this Scion xB forum.

421 - 440 of 442 Posts