Scion xB Forum banner

401 - 420 of 438 Posts

·
2010 White xB Driver
21 Posts
Handle: My real name..

I got tired of trying to remember different user names for all my different accounts .. super unoriginal but it works!

·
Registered
58 Posts

My user name well I had this truck a few years ago it happened to be orange and it was a beast but I didn't like OrangeBeast plus I dig the muppets I mean who doesn't like the Animal! A drummer wild and crazy. Doesn't hurt my fave color is orange as well. There you have it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
GPS = George - Paul - Smith - my name..... ����������

·
Resident Minitrucker
44 Posts
Real name is Kenny.

User name cerealkiiller is because I can beast on some cereal for breakfast lunch or dinner. It's spelled with two "i"s because thats what I had to do to get it as a gamer tag years ago. Now I use it for about everything online. Plus my friend always called me cerealkiiller. lol.

·
Registered
773 Posts

Waldo was a nickname I was given a while back cause I look (or looked) like Waldo from the "Wheres Waldo" books.
I no longer have glasses (Lasic!) so I dont really resemble Waldo anymore, but I used the name for all my car username stuff....
So either "waldo" or "Waldo32487" would be me :D

·
Crispyxb
461 Posts
Real name Chris
Screen name crispyxb

20 years ago in high school everyone started calling crispy cause my favorite cereal was some off the wall cereal they don't make anymore called something like crispy Spangler. I don even remember. Lol. Plus I drive an xB.

On most of my new accounts I am Gen1bB.
Generation 1 Toyota bB.

·
Phoenix, AZ
1,035 Posts
Screen name: razr_one was originally just razr given to me by my fiance and her parents for some reason that I can't remember. razr was too short for some cases so, I added the "one" to it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My real name is John Rory Scott
Jare215th is my everything handle

Basically jare is my old tagger name (jay are, j r, John Rory)
And about 17 yrs ago my little sister set me up a yahoo account and added 215th, making fun of my older brother license plate, 215ther, when he moved to Alabama.
But I likes it so I kept it. It's my everything handle so I'm very hackable

·
Registered
20 Posts

Chose Hip2bBsquare cause I recently watched American Psycho and I live in the Music City. Also I like the irony of the term square cause I like to keep it Irie at all times:cool: love the rasta speedo Dion:)

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
oh oh I wanna get in on this HAHA!!!!
Real name is Judge (yes my birth name is Judge)
username because my first xB was a RS3.0 so of course color being Envy Green just became the base for the username lol Which after it became all Joker'd out the username was JokerBox on other sites

·
Registered
4 Posts
Real Name-Melissa

Longest story short:D, I received this handle from my brother & his buddies after they enlisted and left for Iraq in 02 and since then I have been using it for everything.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was an angry young man before I bought the xB. I've been a fan of furious music most my life, and had quite a reputation with my friends from Tampa for incorporating fury and rage into almost anything I did. I wrote Physics papers on Mosth Pits, Chose my footwear upon it's capacity to be used as a weapon, and spoke mostly in insult humor.

When a friend from tampa heard about the purchase, she had all kinds of questions, loads I didn't have answers too. but as we wraped up the phone conversation, she suggested the name of the car be 'The Hatebox'. I replied that I refused to name my car after her vagina.

However, the name stuck. (hell I even got her undies embroidered with 'The Hatebox' for Christmas as a gag.

Just around then, I started to grow a big ol' beard. and stopped using the DeMon71687 handle I developed in middle school.
Hatebeard is my IG and Xbox Live user names.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've always been terrible with creating usernames. Recently, I decided to come up with something a little more unique. My astro sign is Leo, and my last name is Campbell, so I just put 'em together. It was the best I could come up with

·
resident old fart
2,075 Posts

Remembered a story of a dealer promising his sales staff a new Toyota as a bonus for top sales during a sales drive. When the sales woman that won was presented with a stuffed Yoda doll at the next sales meeting, she was not amused. She took him to court and the judge allowed her to choose a car from the dealers stock. She picked a Celica GT with all options.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Kez

Daniel Dumile is one of my favorite rappers of all time. He raps in third person a lot , as DOOM, who is a created character with a full background story and characteristics. That character, has also spawned other characters (Metal Finger DOOM, King Gedorah, and Viktor Vaughn, ) just to name a few. All of those characters have their own albums under their name. He also has collaboration albums under hybrid names like Dangerdoom (with Danger mouse), Madvillian (with Madlib) JJ DOOM (w/ Jneiro Jarel) and Nehruviandoom (with 15 year old rapper Bishop Nehru). Really wacky/brilliant dude who has often sent out imposters to perform for him during concerts

I first heard Viktor Vaughn albums while driving my leg of a road trip to Mississippi. It was dark and the roads served as the perfect back drop to the trippy, creepy beats and rhymes. It stayed on my mind, especially the song Ode to Road Rage. Those are the car connections...

·
Registered
60 Posts
My real name would be Jesse (I'm a guy)
My handle being Inferno comes from a friend I had in highschool. I was in love with the band Coheed & Cambria and if you're into the story, one of the characters names was Jesse and he was "The Prize Fighter Inferno". So naturally they kind of adopted it to me.

401 - 420 of 438 Posts