Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 438 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I did something like this back when the site was just starting (yeah, I'm a Dinosaur here), and since the membership has grown substantially, it would be better to kill the old one and start anew. But, let's give it a twist using this format:

Your real name (sometimes it's nice to know).
What your handle means, and how you got it (no novels, please).

·
Mayhem!
4,243 Posts
No novels?! But I love novels... Hmph :p

Okay. So my real name is Katie Marie.
I got my nickname of Katie Mae close to 7 years ago (randomly, might I add) from a dear friend, and it really kind of stuck...
Mostly because one of my favorite bands of all time is Mae :)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Ok I got mine waaaaay back in high school 10 years ago.

Real name is Michael Solomon they nicknamed me solo and its stuck ever since

Hence bigsolo

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,251 Posts

there are 2 parts in my username:

1st part:
bB - Toyota bB is a Japanese model of Scion xB.

2nd part:
626 - my area code.

add both of them together and you get bB626. :D

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
I have a lot of "nicknames" etc growing up, but Gothbox is the only one that ever relay stuck.

The name came up when I bought the xB back in April 04, I was trying to figure out a personalized tag for it, and my mom came up with Gothbox cause it fit on the tag and pretty much is me as well.

So it just kept on from there, And thats why when she bought her xB she was SO happy cause she got to be Gothboxmom. We were going to get her a tag also that said Gboxmom but we never got the chance, :(

·
EC HFD TOO!!!
2,786 Posts
1DERBOX was my 2nd choice for a custom tag.. I got my 1st choice,
XB4U2NV
I thought it was cool seeing as people were always saying " wonder what it is?" hence "1DERBOX." I just kinda adopted the name.

·
I've got your number
1,191 Posts
car: scion xb
my nickname is: THE REAPER, given to me for as many time as ive danced with death in my life "too many times", my tattoo, and also due to my most resent heart attack at 31 years old, so it kinda stuck with me. so i just added it in to the xb now THE REAPER.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Real name Steve Doud
sdsnybny
s = Steve
d = Doud
snybny = sunny bunny (nick name)
I probably had mine the longest (50 years)
My Mom gave it to me because I was had a sunny disposition as a baby, still do 90%of the time.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
real name is Casey..... help23 comes from an attitude which is to always be helpful, and 23 is how old my brother was when he was sentenced to life in prison..... the name also come from many years of running wild in LA painting the town the way I envision it!

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Real name Steve Doud
sdsnybny
s = Steve
d = Doud
snybny = sunny bunny (nick name)
I probably had mine the longest (50 years)
My Mom gave it to me because I was had a sunny disposition as a baby, still do 90%of the time.
FINALLY! I've always wondered what your name meant!

Well,
my name is Cliff,
Screen name has nothing to do with a Toyota bB. the bb comes from way back in high school, we got busted at a party by the cops, and when they asked my name, Biff Bronson came out, not sure how? ANyway, kinda became my alias with all my buddies. zero, that's my favorite number.

1 - 20 of 438 Posts