Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this information on the official scion.com website. I dont know the exact details but i thought it would be useful to some new buyers.

College Graduate Finance Program

If you are you a recent college graduate or are about to graduate college, you could qualify for a $400 rebate towards the purchase of a new Scion just for receiving that hard-earned diploma!*
The Scion Solutions College Graduate Finance Program offers the following benefits:*

• $400 toward the purchase of a new Scion to qualifying graduates*
  • No money down and no monthly payments for 90 days**
  • Complimentary Roadside Assistance for one year
To qualify for the Scion Solutions College Graduate Finance Program, you must meet the following criteria:
Graduation

• Proof that you have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/ program within the next six months, or
  • Proof that you have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or
  • Proof that you are enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years.
Job
  • Show proof of future employment, with a start date within 120 days of your purchase. Toyota Financial Services (TFS) must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
Insurance

• Bring proof of collision insurance, as required by TFS. See your dealer for details.
Minor Credit Lapses Allowed

• Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related (e.g., rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs less than $250 are acceptable.
Other Restrictions Apply. See your dealer for details.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I probably should've chimed in on this before. Oh well.

The really important part of this is that you are not allowed any derogatory credit with this program. That's usually the killer. So, certainly ask about "College Grad", but do not count on the money until they approve it.

Also, this is good for new Toyota purchases as well.

-Alex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.