Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i posted awhile ago i had a spoiler in the works (have a ton of other parts on the drawing board) but i received my first shipment yesterday. had to post a few pictures of me testing the new lip and will have it mounted soon. No more fiberglass parts with cracking paint.. enjoy my posinig! :rofl:

Workin it...
:eek:

·
Registered
308 Posts
You can buy that from jspamerica.com they are from western NY. You cut them for how long you want and paint. And they make a nice carbon fiber hood. They are going to sponsor my club and myself. Tell them Paul from Team Wicked sent you! To order 1-800-821-0110.

Carbon Fiber
hood & trunk
mirrors
seats
splitters
spoilers
wiper wings

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can buy that from jspamerica.com they are from western NY. You cut them for how long you want and paint. And they make a nice carbon fiber hood. They are going to sponsor my club and myself. Tell them Paul from Team Wicked sent you! To order 1-800-821-0110.
very cool. we work with the manufacturer who is based in socal! its an awesome product and will have a ton of other goodies on the way.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
is that supposed to be like a m3 spoiler? any better pictures of it installed on the car?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.