i wish i could ship my xB to Hong Kong someday... :(

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
very nice pictures

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
thats tight but kinda weird at the same time... im not used to seeing their cars looking so plain... i meant that in a good way... hehehe...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks like one of the Cali shows that are always posted, just with a bunch of RHD car added.

·
Registered
373 Posts
this is really neat! judging from some of these pics, i think its kinda funny that USDM styling is about giant chrome (well at least shiny) rims.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
That's awsome! The dude's got Scion of Northridge paper plates :D . Nice touch there.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Who would have though. They try to look like us and we try to look like them.

·
Registered
192 Posts
daaamn woulda never thought seeing that!!
i just got my copy of super street in tha mail and that white tC is featured in it
and does anybody know what wheels that baby blueish bB is rockin??

·
Registered
873 Posts
hehehehee. love the SE Hawaii and PNW stickers.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It's an alternate universe. Maybe we should post up some stuff for sale from here for them. Think they would pay the same shipping costs that the JDM boys are willing to pay over here?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Its like that old Star Trek episode where Spock and Captain Kirk are evil guys in a parallel universe. <geek>
I was thinking it, just didn't want to say it out loud! :D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
My guess on the baby blue bB is Meisters or Professors. (custom color of course).

Lol the JDM/USDM equivalent of me would be funny. Oddly enough though, Im not THAT into it. Ive got badges, rims, taillights, and thats about it. lol.

That black Lexani/Noblesse bB is trippy considering theres a US one JUSSSSST like it CA.

scotty

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.