Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've waited patiently for my bB bumper guard I ordered from Carson Scion (www.newscionparts.com) to get to my house, and after a week of waiting it comes to my house. Only the nice people at UPS BENT IT IN HALF. So I called them up, filed a claim and I must say the woman who helped me was very nice. They are picking it up tomorrow morning to be inspected and things will go from there. They WILL pay for a new one haha, they bent mine in half. Being patient is hard. :eek:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i'm waiting for a set of 22" rims i won at forbidden fantasies car show for all most a month patience is a virtue and a gift lololo

·
Registered
827 Posts
I have had nothing but bad luck with UPS, and filing a claim with them is a nightmare. Good luck with it. :(

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
If UPS and Fed Ex joined forces would they be called Fed-Up? :D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
When I was working in the Parts Department we got a great many broken parts in on freight. The best story was about a roof rail for something that was a fairly thin strip of steel about 4 or 5 feet long. Fed Ex brought us 4 of them from Cali over the course of 2 weeks before we got a decent one. Many were just bent a bit and unusable, but one came in shaped like the letter Z.

The driver brought it in to have me sign, I explained that he should be carrying a straight piece of metal and not a Z. He didn't seem to have a good explanation for me but he did have the decency to look embarassed!

Good luck in getting the part in good shape!

-Alex

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
short bus said:
i'm waiting for a set of 22" rims i won at forbidden fantasies car show for all most a month patience is a virtue and a gift lololo
Hey Kozmo!!!!! Doesn't this sound familiar about a certain forbidden fantasies show that Scinergy attended. OUr Prez, Ron, won 1st for under construction at their show last year and they still haven't sent him his trophy:eek: They lag hard time and its hard to get a hold of em. MINI TRUCKERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.