Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a few items today for the Box. Will install in the AM and post pics.

New AEM intake (swapping out the "oem" AEM which will be for sale btw along with some 17" Enkei's)
DC Sports Headers
Front strut Bar

It will interesting to see if there is much performance difference with the new header and CAI. compared to the "OEM" AEM CAI w/ no header. I have a cat back magnaflow exhaust already.

I'm not a sticker guy so if anyone wants some stickers PM me. (tein, progress, aem,DC Sports, One Ton Garage)

Peace!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I love the UPS man.

Actually he's a she and I'm not much in love with her, as she usually leaves a note them makes me drive three towns away to maybe pick my stuff up. Anyway..

Sweet. I'm getting stuff monday (maybe, see comment above ;) )

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Pitman said:
Got a few items today for the Box. Will install in the AM and post pics.

New AEM intake (swapping out the "oem" AEM which will be for sale btw along with some 17" Enkei's)
DC Sports Headers
Front strut Bar

It will interesting to see if there is much performance difference with the new header and CAI. compared to the "OEM" AEM CAI w/ no header. I have a cat back magnaflow exhaust already.

I'm not a sticker guy so if anyone wants some stickers PM me. (tein, progress, aem,DC Sports, One Ton Garage)

Peace!!
I'll take the One Ton Garage. Sending pm.......... if I'm not too late!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Geez, and I all I got from the UPS today were a pair of 5.11 HRT boots.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Alright got up early, Got to installing. Here's the finished products. Got a few more things coming on Monday. Valve Cover, Oil Cap, Hood Damper, and Short Shifter. Then I think I'll be done for a while. Yea Right!! This has been a month long over haul a little here little there. Check my ride @ http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2277442 for full details.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looking good! One of the bad things about living in So Cal, no headers...:(

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
surfcitylocal said:

I was born and raised in Cali, Los Angeles to be exact, there aren't too many things bad about Cali Except when it comes to performance modifications on vehicles. Also in South Carolina.......NO FRONT LICENSE PLATES REQUIRED!!! :D

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
You can run headers in CA, you just have to make sure they are 50-State legal, not sure if anybody sells these for a box however. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Pitman said:
Alright got up early, Got to installing. Here's the finished products. Got a few more things coming on Monday. Valve Cover, Oil Cap, Hood Damper, and Short Shifter. Then I think I'll be done for a while. Yea Right!! This has been a month long over haul a little here little there. Check my ride @ http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2277442 for full details.
Sweet!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
boxd_up_2 said:
I don't think my UPS guy likes me very much, he never brings me anything. :(
I hear that once a year the UPS guy comes down your chimney and drops all kinds of kick-ass stuff! :D

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Dew said:
I hear that once a year the UPS guy comes down your chimney and drops all kinds of kick-ass stuff! :D
Wooo Hooo...Keepin' my fingers crossed!!! :D

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
i've been pulled and had my hood popped multiple times never have they seen my stainless steel header. always have gotten me for my aftermarket aem intake tho :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hotbox05 said:
i've been pulled and had my hood popped multiple times never have they seen my stainless steel header. always have gotten me for my aftermarket aem intake tho :(

Dude what kinda BS is that? Are you kidding me? Can they do that?:eek: I thought it was the California Hightway Patrol not the California got nothin better to due that herass someone about SMOG complaince Patrol. What a Joke!! Another reason NOT to live in Cali, and I was born and raised there!! Oh yea lets not forget about Front License Plates :D

Peace!!

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
front plates don't bother me at all , the hot girls here don't bother me at all , the beautiful country here doesnt bother me at all , the awesome cities don't bother me at all but the every cop harrass and go crazy over illegal parts patrol makes me want to leave more and more every day.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hotbox05 said:
front plates don't bother me at all , the hot girls here don't bother me at all , the beautiful country here doesnt bother me at all , the awesome cities don't bother me at all but the every cop harrass and go crazy over illegal parts patrol makes me want to leave more and more every day.

Yea Man!! look bro I lived in LA, Newport Beach, SanDiego (SDSU Alumni myself) most of my life, I agree with everything you say but you forgot to add RealEstate Prices :( (not so good) 2+1 california bungelow for WHAT $500K yea right!! "and that's a fixer Mr. Jones". But when you want to start to LIVE your life and not WORK yourself to death to try and make it....... there are plenty of better places than Cali my man.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
what the hell is a bungalo or a 2+1 ? a 2 bed 1 bath? sac is expensive but no where near 500 k for a 2 bed 1 bath anything.

but people make less money outside of cali too.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.