Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Scion 100,000 mile club
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yesterday i decided to upgrade my speakers, installed a pair of sony 6 1/2in speaker in the back. thought it was going to be easier than it was since i basically had to pull the whole back end of the car part:eek: , i ended up using the front speaker mounts from my accord so i could have a flush surface to mount the speakers, in all it was fun (especially when my mom pulled up and said "ay your already taking your car apart") i just laughed, wish i would have had time to switch out the front but i do notice a difference

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sounds nice (no pun intended) where's the pics?

·
Registered
101 Posts
The speakers in the dash are really easy, you can put a 4" up there, takes about 30 minutes at most. The speakers in the front doors are not as easy, you have to drill out the rivets for the factory speakers and modify the door panel, as well as get an adapter place for the door speakers for 6.5". Front doors, probably a couple hours to do. I have yet to do the rear speakers, but I know that the entire back has to come apart, so saving that for some other time...

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Good to hear! I need to get around to putting in my aftermarket speakers I have. They're just kinda laying around, and were on sale at one point. Oh well. They'll be installed at some point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.