Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
College Student
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my '06 xB since '07 and to be honest I love my "baby" but I know it wont survive a crash and I want something with a little more power. Me and my GF of 4 years are thinking about starting a family but I don't trust my car when it comes to collisions and I'm more worried about how other people drive, plus my GF cant drive stick so I always have to drive and her car is extremely unreliable :(

I was considering upgrading to a 2nd Gen xB since I love the Scion family and don't really want to leave. So what are the Pros and Cons of 2nd gen xB. And What kind of mods can I look forward to if I decide to "upgrade". Thanks Guys

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I have one of each. Love each for different reasons. Interior seating space is about the same. 2nd gen has a slightly larger trunk area. 1st gen better around town and better mpg. 2nd gen better on highway as far as smoother ride but less mpg.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Friend sent this to me. Story was driver stopped for wreck. Truck coming up behind didn't. Knocked xb into car ahead and guardrail. Xb driver walked away. For what it's worth.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts