Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres a few shots of some changing up i did due to peoples concerns that another ride was taking my identity.....

First pic shows the custom Six Shooter Grill emblem..In the 2nd pic, you can just make out my custom 44 mag bullet Oil Dipstick and my 12 gauge Tranny dipstick.. Rest of pics are just engine shots.. More sh*t coming!!

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts
looking good man...Idk where that other car is that could have possibly taken your identity..yours is one of a kind man...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Supa Hawt! Like JPat said, that Killerglass just sets it off.

·
Registered
611 Posts
looking good! love the killer glass!

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
on the first pic, my box looked so inferior hahaha. just wait until i get all my jdm **** like my license plate on my wheels and carbon fibers everywhere, including a liquid carbon fiber motor oil so when it comes out the muffler the exhaust cloud will spell out J D M.. but seriously, mike's box is f-n bad ass. nobody knows this but he has ejectors seats if you try to steal his box.

·
Registered
162 Posts
did you have any fitment problems getting you cf valve cover on cuz i have heard that some people have had problems. o yeah by the way where did you get it from and sweet ride

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No fitment problems on the CF Cover as it was Custom Made by a Motorsports company out of Santa Ana

mplayboy72 said:
did you have any fitment problems getting you cf valve cover on cuz i have heard that some people have had problems. o yeah by the way where did you get it from and sweet ride

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.