Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is still stock except changed the emblems... but have head and tails on order along with a new grille and goin to order lower billet grilles.....

but here she is....

and her with her cousins.... lol....

sorry for so many pics but im in the feild of photography and love to take pics... any comments are welcome... thanks....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good, I like the side marker rewire.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you that was the first thing i did cause i liked it alot... now i got to wait and order my wheels and drop.... so i can start autox....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Get a frame brace too. I got the blue one off ebay for like $45 and it made a ton of difference. I used to drift out in a high speed turn, now it really sticks in the corners.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice yea im saving and goin to get the sportmax 002s in red and 15x8 and the tanabe df210s for the drop.. the strut bars.. and any kinda of brace bar i can find i want it stiff but sticky....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
This is the one I bought.

On DF210's and 215/35/18's

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
You have to grind the cups down on each corner, they stick out pretty far, I need to do mine more.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i got an idea where you can make some money, wha-chu-gonna-do wiff you stock grill? wanna sell it? im looking to make a few grill styles as i cant decide which i like the best.

i like that marker rewire too. looks nice. cant wait to see it with the springs and such. it will make a vast difference in appearance

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i thought about keeping all stock parts but not sure pm me though... yes i am ready for the wheels... bad....

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i absolutely HATE waiting for parts to come in. im so impatient. i ordered some parts yesterday and i caught myself looking for them in the mail the same day

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lmao... i am the same way though theses have been on order for two days and im checkin the mail.... im just hyped my first real mods... well that i had to pay for anyways....

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
lol i was like that when i ordered my headlights, the email was something like this.

Hey i ordered the headlights on the 25, its been almost a week... ooops today is the 26th, ill check the mail and get back to you.

now im just waiting for my springs and a short shifter to come in, those should keep me busy for a day then its time to make something else

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Worst is waiting for the parts, and the delivery guy comes when you weren't home.

My Progress RSB came yesteday but I wasn't home, now I gotta hope I don't miss him Monday.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh now that does suck... you got me beat... but i got my clubxb stickers in today so thats one thing down im waitn for....

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
theres a thread running somewhere around here about posting pics of clubxb stickers. [which i still havent done] so make sure you take some pics.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.