Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Updated pics... sorry had to take them with my phone again... my dad hid the digital cause i kept stealing it haha... So far it has TRD Exaust, TRD Lowering Springs, Shocks and Struts, JDM bB front emblem, Shaved Hatch and the 17" Ro_Ja rims that were on my Civic... not bad for having it for 2 weeks...

[/

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah only sad thing is the 17's look small... they looked big on the civic... time to save for some 19's

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Yes....save for 19's....then give me your 17's Muahahahahahahahahah!!

Ugly car by the way...completely horrendous...makes me sick to my stomach, it is like scum between my toes

-Sam

LOL, you know I'm just playing! I will look forward to the slap though :O

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet, just what I've been waiting for. Pics with rims!

Looks like you need to put some dressing on the tires though.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Never happy are ya Pandanky? LOL, You know you can trust Kari to take care of the car! She washes it and waxes it when all she really needed to do was California car duster it!!! Now that is love!!! I love my xB too...but I got tired of washing it every day because of the pollen in the air right now.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Sir said:
Never happy are ya Pandanky? LOL, You know you can trust Kari to take care of the car! She washes it and waxes it when all she really needed to do was California car duster it!!! Now that is love!!! I love my xB too...but I got tired of washing it every day because of the pollen in the air right now.
yeah, the pollen is really kicken. I'm going camping this weekend, so I'm sure my car will only get worse.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
yeah, you know its bad when a white car turns green in a couple hours....UGH.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I give it a 2 thumps UP! I would say go BIG! I love my 19's though I am sacrificing a smooth ride for looks.;)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That looks good. LOL. Speaking of pollen and things...my allergies are going crazy. I hate it. Stupid mold...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.