Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I was cleaning my box today and I noticed this compartment-thingy on the drivers side down by the hood release-thingy. I was just kinda wondering what it was....it looks like something could plug into it somehow....

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Y'know I've often wondered where to put my thingy. Now I know! I'm sure Jeff will be relieved to know where to put his thingy, as well. :p :D

(Actually, I've kinda wondered what that compartment was for too)

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I seriously think it's a holder for your garage door opener actually. That's why I has that little slot cut out of it. The clip on the opener slides through the slot and keeps in in the pocket :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Maybe it's because I'm tired but are you talking about the cover for the fuse box?

I personally never thingy and drive!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Cravin said:
I bet you all looked at page 83 though! :D
I think I opened the manual once when I bought the car to glance over it. now I have to check to see what it says! :p is that actually what it says it is?
damn these cars are full of spiffy little things. first the card holder, now this! :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
My owners manual only has 82 pages....

·
Registered
339 Posts
whoa, look at that fancy steering wheel.

That thing really does pop out to get to the fuse block. So, I wouldn't put anything in or on there that couldn't pop off.

Damn thing cut me.

From my DYI on SL
Remove the cover for the fuse box: This is the little cubby left of the steering wheel near the bottom of the dash. To avoid damage to the cubby and yourself (see bottom picture), push straight up from the backside on the rear of the cubby. If you push it straight out it'll fly and poke an eye out, plus might break a tab.

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
Dew said:
I think I opened the manual once when I bought the car to glance over it. now I have to check to see what it says! :p is that actually what it says it is?
damn these cars are full of spiffy little things. first the card holder, now this! :D
Yah!! i was like "OMG! Theres a card holder too?!?!?" lol, seriouslyi find something new in my box everyday...:p

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.