UndergroundLifestyle.com
and Party 104.9

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302650

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Motoskin said:
wow...they really screwed up on the dates for this one!!!!!!! HeATWAVE IS THE SAME WEEKEND AND YOU BETTER BE THERE MY FRIEND!!!!

Please post info.

Hey I was thinkin, I could stick my mod list right on my hatch window. There is no way it would be missed. I had a list at expo, and it was never touched.
I know It would be taken off after each show, about how much would something like this cost? And everytime I do a new mod how much to just print a single mod, same size, font and everything and just mail it to me. And I guess if I go this route, I would need about three to start.

My mod list is in my member profile. You think I should stretch it across the whole window? I do.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think simple stylish and eye catching...you have a white xb with red accents in the interior...something to match the car!!! You know what...you could probably print something pretty cool right from your computer and put it in a simple frame for every different event you attend. Very low cost and easily changed as your ride developes.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Motoskin said:
I think simple stylish and eye catching...you have a white xb with red accents in the interior...something to match the car!!! You know what...you could probably print something pretty cool right from your computer and put it in a simple frame for every different event you attend. Very low cost and easily changed as your ride developes.

Thing is, that is what I did for the expo. I printed my mod list very nicely with my box (wash-out) in the background, Took a red paper folder applied the two sheets to the backside, it looked nice. It was tucked behind the wiper. Still, It was never touched or picked up. They had to of seen it.

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
man your car dont even need a write up, people should be able to tell just by looking at it that the jobs are all custom and badass. i mean when do you ever see a box with gs tails? let alone some mini fender flares. people just dont know, its pathetic!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Really a shame when you are doing everything right Pandanky and ya just get overlooked!!!! I also dont agree with that audio video blah blah that I read about why you didnt win anything. Quality over quantity and form follows function...basic design laws that just keep getting stepped on.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Motoskin said:
Really a shame when you are doing everything right Pandanky and ya just get overlooked!!!! I also dont agree with that audio video blah blah that I read about why you didnt win anything. Quality over quantity and form follows function...basic design laws that just keep getting stepped on.
A system is very important its like leaving points on the table if you dont have one

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gunz4sale said:
A system is very important its like leaving points on the table if you dont have one
Yeah, I have enough system. It is all hidden and sounds great. It's just not some big overweight pile of crap stuffed in the back wasting all my room. I'm not into the big bass over powering everything else. I had that in my first car, three JL12w6's all Infinity highs and amps. It will happen later probably, just for shows.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Padanky said:
Yeah, I have enough system. It is all hidden and sounds great. It's just not some big overweight pile of crap stuffed in the back wasting all my room. I'm not into the big bass over powering everything else. I had that in my first car, three JL12w6's all Infinity highs and amps. It will happen later probably, just for shows.
w6s arent loud

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts