Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going with the color red for an underglow. what in your opinion is the brightest, good looking, and dependable vs. fuses going out and stuff. or the product failing. i dont know to go with neon or led

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I think the neon looks better myself. Don't know about reliability though.

·
Registered
354 Posts
leds all the way.. draw lot less current then neons so can leave your car off for longer and not worry about draining battery and most times they are brighter than neon and the last longer than neons and less likely to break when hitting bump than a neon tube.

I have leds and i had mine on for about three hours along with my headlight leds and my interior leds at a car show and still cranked right up..

·
Registered
43 Posts
in some kits neons look better, however, leds are very very bright as well. i went with leds once i realized how fragile neons can be. living in illinois we get plenty of snow and i couldnt imagine trying to drive through a snow bank with a neon tube, but with the leds there are no fears.

·
Registered
198 Posts
LEDs ive had my varad kit for over four years and this is the second car its been on. I will say this though i have the multi color kit which is really nice but i think the single color kits are brighter than the multi color. Neon tubes are pretty fragile i wouldnt use them outside my car but id still use them inside because they still dont have a old acthode set up thats a good red yet and neons give off a lot of light

·
Registered
410 Posts
LED Lights

Personally I have ran both on my vehicles over the years. Currently I have the VARAD Led lights on both of my vehicles. I have Zereo complaints and think that these lights are by far the best under body and interior lights on the market.

www.Varad.com

·
Registered
178 Posts
This is what I have in the works right now. It's in the finishing stage right now.

It's the VIP puddle lights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.