Scion xB Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
it does, i will get it from crutchfield though since there are issues getting it warrantied when purchased from amazon.
No worries. If you have any questions on install id be glad to help. Its easier to take the seat out for wiring it up.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
been years now, couldn't ever remember my password and the new requirements irritated me so i never set it up again until tonight. I did end up doing the install about 1.5 years ago. I went with a box made for a standard cab f-150 $50 off ebay a Boss amp and 10" infinity sub. i put poly fill in the enclosure and mounted the amp to the top of the box. it just barely slid under the passenger seat. sounds decent and hits ok. i also installed a 2014 FR-S radio into the car and used the pre-outs. thanks to Shay.CA i just got your PM today when i logged in from years back and wanted to say thank you today.

·
Registered
3 Posts
you cant put anything under the back seats. those might fit under the front seats laying front to back but looks like they will stick out of the rear or the seats a bit. doesnt look like they will fit laying left to right under the seats. under the driver seat you will have to remove the jack and mounting bracket, and possibly have to bend one of the brackets under the seat out of the way. i had 2 rockford shallow subs in boxes made for the 1gen xb under my front seats that fit really well. for sale btw

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
896 Posts
Some suppliers now provide non-powered subwoofers, and some powered subwoofers, which readily fit into the cargo area's underfloor storage box in the Gen1 xB. Homemade subwoofer cabinets are easily made; below is my powered 8" sub from a Bazooka brand tube donor parts. Like in my xB, even covered by the cargo area's floor panels and with a carpeted mat and a rubber mat, the bass sound is effective. Not sure whether or not a 10" would fit the Gen1. I know nothing about the Gen2 xB configuration and what will or will not fit.
B2.jpg B3.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
you cant put anything under the back seats. those might fit under the front seats laying front to back but looks like they will stick out of the rear or the seats a bit. doesnt look like they will fit laying left to right under the seats. under the driver seat you will have to remove the jack and mounting bracket, and possibly have to bend one of the brackets under the seat out of the way. i had 2 rockford shallow subs in boxes made for the 1gen xb under my front seats that fit really well. for sale btw

·
Registered
2 Posts
How much are you asking for your speakers, and where are you located

21 - 26 of 26 Posts