Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I've had 10 inch subs under my front seats for almost three years now.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
EticketXb said:
Ran Out of room in the back Taz??????? Under the seat sounds like a good plan.........and maybe a custom amp rack above the air equip
It's getting tight, I have my sub box mounted on top of the air kit and my amps under the seats. Thinking the under seat boxes would be cool. I did a Google search on the company but came up dry. :confused:

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
the retail is like 11 per box I think. my buddy got em on ebay for like 80 each.

I got em from him for the price of a brake job on his girls accord. so like 60 bucks or so to me. the subs i've had around for about 5 years now. never blown , always sounded good. they've been in 4 out of my 5 cars.

they stopped making a lot of stuff but the former/current company president says he will make custom ordered boxes.

here's his email his name is wayne [email protected]

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you don't want to loose the under seat room, Schsche makes a sub and enclosure that mounts in the rear cargo area. It replaces the left side storage bin. You can reinstall the cargo cover over it and have a totally stealth install. I have one in my Box and it sounds great! It houses a single 10inch woofer that handles 250 Watts RMS.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I actually built mine to step up over the floor brace under the front of the seat.

I have a 12" Premier, facing down. Just like a Home theater sub...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Rodek said:
If you don't want to loose the under seat room, Schsche makes a sub and enclosure that mounts in the rear cargo area. It replaces the left side storage bin. You can reinstall the cargo cover over it and have a totally stealth install. I have one in my Box and it sounds great! It houses a single 10inch woofer that handles 250 Watts RMS.
Yep!

Scosche custom-fit subwoofer enclosure with 10" sub

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
AirecK said:
what amp would be best to run with this sub/box combo?????
Hmm, that's a good one. Since the sub can handle up to 250 watts RMS @ 4 ohms (didn't see any ratings for peak power), I suppose you could run whatcha like. Mono, 5-channel with a dedicated sub output, etc...

I think it's worth considering.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.