Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I just purchased a 2005 XB Black sand pearl. automatic.
I really like it! 3 whole days of ownership and i'm already racking my brain trying to decide on a good theme for this plain black box of mine.

but i'll get to it soon enough.

I'm in the phoenix area...any get togethers here?
and if anybody needs vinyl graphics let me know. I have a vinyl plotter in the garage;) and my fair share of airbrushes and House of Kolor paint if any small parts need color;)

I look forward to hopefully meetin some folks!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Welcome to this forum, I think you'll like it here. No attitudes and easy going! Where abouts in Phoenix are you at?

Laz

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Welcome and Hello -- It's nice to see another person from Az on the board.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Start taking pictures, we love pictures here. :D

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - Start saving your pennies - It takes alot of them to keep up with some people around here LOL.............

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - Start saving your pennies - It takes alot of them to keep up with some people around here LOL.............

What he said.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
sweet another person in phoenix... vinyl???, airbrush???, we need to get together! welcome to clubxb. your going to enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow ... quite a response!

I'm impressed!

i have signed up for a few different types of message boards, and already the people here are more enthusiastic than any other i have been on!

to answer some of peoples responses:

I'm located in the north valley just off of the 17 and 101.

and seriously I would love to meet up with some folks!
and paint and vinyl are two of my favorite things to play with...so hit me up with any ideas!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
were practically neighbors, im right by the 17 AND 101. im right by the hooters on bell. it would be cool to get together with someone close and exchange ideas. ill pm you

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
I'm impressed!

i have signed up for a few different types of message boards, and already the people here are more enthusiastic than any other i have been on!

Yes sir -- These folk's are the best!! This a very laid back and easy going site.
None or very very little trash talk, just alot of help from alot of very knowledgeable people. You'll like your stay here. :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
its on Dion, hopefully next time i come to SD ill get to check out your ride a little more. maybe well get SE going over here in phx finally.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.