Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a birthday coming up and I told my wife I wanted a new cleaning setup for my car. What would you guys put in your ultimate cleaning kit for your car? I want some good ideas. I want to know towels, mits, soaps, waxes, clay and so on. Lets see what you can put together!

Thanks

Shawn

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
micro fiber towels. a whole assload of them. and a new shop vac.:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't know if you have access to a Car Brite distributor, but if you do, thats my choice. I detail for a large dealership in the city I work in, and thats all we use. They make a wax called "Black Pearl" and it works wonders. Plus, all their other products are amazing. Just my .02.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
yes yes. and the blue towels from autozone. a whole box of them. for the windows and such, those are good for ANYTHING. ya know that stuff you sprinkle on your house carpet, i wonder if that would be any good for in the car. hrmm

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
invisible glass is good. stoner products have always been worthy in my book.

·
Registered
367 Posts
.... ya know that stuff you sprinkle on your house carpet, i wonder if that would be any good for in the car. hrmm
Id say no. Seems like it would be a PITA to vacum up. If you want a certain smell, I would say pull out your mats and spray them directly with your choice of smell, then replace. That seems to keep the spray from migrating to the inside of the glass and clouding them up.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i got a finish care product. the hot girl in a bikini putting the finishing touches after i wax that.... oh yea... uhm... CAR, yea after i wax that car. right.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.