1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what do you think?:D

7-30-06 mod2b.jpg

7-30-06 mod3b.jpg

I have ordered an overlay for the VTT-i (silver)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice, looks like lots of clear. Shiny!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No actually it was the Krylon Fusion for plastic. About 4 coats and a hair dryer because of the awful humididty

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks nice!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooth! Nice job.

·
mobbin
1,885 Posts
what was the exact color you used? or a picture of the can would be nice! thats the exact color im looking for. looks goooood!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
nnnickkk said:
what was the exact color you used? or a picture of the can would be nice! thats the exact color im looking for. looks goooood!
Here it is.
DSCF0489.jpg

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
backseatchris said:
thats exactly what i used, that stuff looks nice

Yeah i want to do some sanding and repainting on it to make it like glass, but the can says to repaint within 24 hours or after 7 days. (Must be a complete curing time)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Be very carefull sanding the plastic, it's not very forgiving. You don't want to end up with groove marks.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Krylon Fusion for the win...cam out real nice...i want to do mine, but i can't seem to find a blue paint thats just the right royal blue...eventyally i will...

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
So check it out now with the silver overlay from www.randode.com it is soooo sweet. That little bit really set it off for me. 8-7-06 3.jpg

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Time will tell but we did take a 200 mile trip in the mid day heat this weekend from central Mississippi to south Mississippi.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Mine has been painted since early this year, it's holding up fine. Notice the fine vinyl overlay from Randode, it's holding up great too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.