Votes: 5 15.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nilo asked me to post this up to see if anyone was interested in this kit.

He is seriously thinking about going into production with it.

From Nilo:

XBBOY said:
Ok everyone, for a while now we've been contemplating on making this body kit available for everyone. We need your help in deciding. Pls let us know if you all would still be interested if we made this kit. Thanks in advance for all your help.Peace
And pics I took not too long ago.

I took these at the Kickoff:

Let me know, and I'll pass it on to Nilo.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
shoot that kit is HOT! i love the TRF kit. very nice stuff. if i didnt have a kit already, i would SO be in!

to tell you the truth, i think Nilo would be smarter to put out the TRF grille! the lip kit is nice and all, but i think the grille would be a better seller.

i would get one i know!

scotty

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I like it. I saw those exact pics from squirell's first post of the kickoff and thought that kit looked good. I'm not a huge fan of how it sticks out in the front, but the side skirts and the back look fantastic.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I saw this kit in person a few weeks ago at Autobacs. It's even better looking in person. Smooth lines and perfect fit. Way to go!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
What's the material? ('Glass, FRP, urethane)
Will the side skirts have the proper brackets for mounting?
Will it be a dead-on fit?

Overall, I like it. But I'd like all the info I can get before I throw my hat in the ring.....

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The kit will be fibreglass and is based off of the TRF kit. For those in SoCal who haven't seen Nilo's xB in person yet, come to the SE 2nd Anniversary Party on Mar 11th.

I'll let Nilo know about the grille also.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.