Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
lets do this
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking around and found a kit that I like very much, yet only place I've found it, its a knock off and I'd rather not get one if I have a choice. Can anyone help me / tell me what kit it is that I'm looking at? Much appreciated!!!

I found it on Topline Motorsports site, yet it describes it as a TL style kit.. Who makes the real one? Really want to look into this...

oh yea, just picked up my '06 Polar White xB earlier the evening!!! My first real car note!! Love the car too!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
The real kit is Fabulous incase you're wondering that, and its going to be over 1600 for the kit. I hope thats your question.

scotty

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
The real kit is Fabulous incase you're wondering that, and its going to be over 1600 for the kit. I hope thats your question.

scotty
thats an old pic of Mike Ma's box....
Yep, Mike's xB, w/ the rear license plate hole filled in, on the rear bumper cover.

·
Registered
762 Posts
i think i dont like the fab kit b/c it doesnt have door caps...

·
lets do this
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It appears that the kit has an indention on the front of it though. Where it is colored a black instead of white. Is that simply because its a colored and its an illusion? Looking at the Fabulous kits they don't seem to have the same indention...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.