Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres a little sample...don't worry you'll see the real thing in a few...

·
Registered
276 Posts
40 is the offset... some people say they will and some say they wont fit... what are the sizes? 18x8 or 19x8? if they dont fit due to offset then they do make spacers... check out www.onetongarage.com Vann will hook you up with some spacera.. that should give you more clearance...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are 18x8...i also think they will fit, because if you look here...i don't know if is an actual depiction, but i see that when you hover over the first set of front/rear, the spokes stay in the same place and the rim itseslf moves out...But thanks...i think i will get the spacer JIC

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
They are totally BS'ing you bro. It's same set up as the decades, just different spoke set up. One of the guys in our club is an authorized ealer of Axis, and he is getting sum pretty soon. You just cant get the 110m lip thats all;)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think he's blatenly(sp) BS'ing me, because he says he'll order them, and he likes them, he says he's looking out for me, becaus he wants to see them too, so he can take a picture and put on his website...so I guess i'll go ahead and tell them yes...

·
Registered
276 Posts
i would and worst case scenario they come in and dont fit.. call one ton and order the spacer.. will be nice because not many have the wheels.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, thats what i though would be the easiest thing to do too. thanks

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Save your money and call Mark @ wheelstudio.com (its Axis's direct to consumer site) He will set you straight on everything and give you a good deal.....(he is my old boss.....Tell Him Keith referred you)..

·
Registered
59 Posts
with wheel studio you call ak for jon as well, he'll take car of you, tell him your part of the scion online community and they give you a deal.. when i was working there it was 10% off a wheel and tire package

brent

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ordered the single shim, should that be good enough, or should i have went with the double?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
True or False MattyRattyPoo? The Axis Wide Track fit ON THE XB without the spacers?

True or False? the spacers will only help out in making it flush?

The 10mm is the single right?

·
Registered
916 Posts
True they will fit on an xB without spacers. I was at AXIS when they were putting it on.

True the spacers will help in the rear make it flush. The front is perfect.

And yes the One Ton Gragae 10mm is all you need. Im not sure if it will be flush but much better than sunken in. I would have to see in person if it needed another 5mm after the 10mm is put on.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh...Matty, thats the 50mm with the 80mm on the back right?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
Oh...Matty, thats the 50mm with the 80mm on the back right?
Yes sir. the 120mm wheel is not in yet. Suppose to be in a month or later. IM waiting for the big lip ones to come out and then my wheels will be for sale.

Ow and here is a pic of them on Nilo's xB (president of Scion Evolution)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nope those are the only ones on the Axis site. Prettp hot wheel though. The face isnt silver and it isnt gunmetal. Its sorta inbetween. You gotta see it up close to understand what im saying.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts