Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Congrats to all the winners of Truck Jam yesterday!! Everyone from ClubXB who showed up to this event went home with a trophy!! :D :D :D :D

FULL CUSTOM:
1st Place: Mike (Kartel)
2nd Place: Will (BigWill184)

SEMI CUSTOM:
1st Place: Brent (Down4Action1)
2nd Place: Dave (ShortBus)
3rd Place: Heins (Ketchup_XB)

Sorry I didnt make it out to Giovannis afterwards but I was dead tired when I got home and didnt feel like doing anything but crashing out for the night! If anyone has Pics from this event feel free to post em up! Congrats to all the winners again!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS

Way to go guys! Mike, Will, Dave, Brent and Heinz you guys rock!

Nice @ss shots! :eek:

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
it was an awesome time. even if that chic wearin black laced underwear had her butt hang out. brrrrrrrrrrrr. massive a$$ prints on somebody's ride. hahaha.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ketchup_xb said:
it was an awesome time. even if that chic wearin black laced underwear had her butt hang out. brrrrrrrrrrrr. massive a$$ prints on somebody's ride. hahaha.
Don't you hate that? "Hey chica, get our buns off my grill"! Nice to see you got a win Heinz!

·
Registered
546 Posts
ketchup_xb said:

what are you talking about? she was like the hottest chick there lol...:eek:

·
Scion God
541 Posts
BigWill184 said:
what are you talking about? she was like the hottest chick there lol...:eek:
Dude.... All i can say to that is im lucky i didnt eat breakfast before i saw her at the Airhop Contest :eek:

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
thanks taz man. i appreciate it :D . and i thank the balliztik family for the invite and all the love. now i'm hooked. i never win anything so seriously you should've seen the surprised look on my face. :eek:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
You deserve it Heinz! Congrats again man! As for the big booty girl with the black laced panties all I can say is Im glad she didnt sit on my car because id be afraid that big pimple on her azz might 0f burst and got all over my car! :eek:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there. And it's close to my home 20. Whoooooo Hoooooo. :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Down4Action1 said:
You deserve it Heinz! Congrats again man! As for the big booty girl with the black laced panties all I can say is Im glad she didnt sit on my car because id be afraid that big pimple on her azz might 0f burst and got all over my car! :eek:
Brent... Just wanted to give a big thank you for the info on those pedals of yours. They look friggin awesome in your box... I had to pick up a different style and paint the inserts to match.. They came out great!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.