Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new xb, so excited. I know i'm going to put a k&n air intake and magnaflow system, I am interested in opinions on some of the TRD performance upgrades. If these upgrades do much and are worth the cost of doing. 1. TRD quick shifter, 2. TRD assembly clutch, 3. TRD front strut tie bar, 4. TRD rear sway bar. Also, are there places to get this stuff cheaper than a scion dealer and/or are there other aftermarket brands that are cheaper which preform just as well. Thanx in advance, R-DIZZLE

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Quick shifter did nothing for my 1/4 mile times. I really would'nt pay the dealer or get any of them items through the dealer either.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'm with Padanky on this one. The only TRD part I have are the springs, since this is my first lowered car I didn't wanna go through any suspension problems....Now I'm looking into lower springs and coilovers.

Check out trdsparks.com I know they've got some dealer stuff cheaper.

From the posts I have seen, if you're not planning on FI, the TRD clutch will work fine with a bolt-on N/A setup, though I think you can get a clutchmasters for the same price. Or course, install will be expensive, so you might want to get a lightweight flywheel too, unless you're doing a lot of stop and go driving in traffic...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.