Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, i just looked at an 06 and the dealer is willing the work with me (unofficially) on including a TRD muffler. how are they? i was planning on going stock and adding a borla muffler/exhaust, but i figure if i can get a deal why not. that said, how does the TRD stack up with some of the set ups out there? (sound, performance, etc.)

·
Registered
614 Posts
I have it on mine.I like it.Fills in the gap in the bumper,sounds nice.Can't say I noticed much power difference.

·
Registered
101 Posts
thats really good. not really into the loud noise of mufflers but is this a really low deep muffler sound? i wanted to put TRD in parts of my car that have TRD parts available.

·
Registered
614 Posts
thats really good. not really into the loud noise of mufflers but is this a really low deep muffler sound? i wanted to put TRD in parts of my car that have TRD parts available.
I just can hear it with the windows up(which is how I like it) Unless I am accelerating onto the highway it is hardly noticeable with the radio playing.I haven't driven with the window down much since I installed it but it isn't annoying.I think it is deeper than the type I hear on the Hondas etc around here.Beauty is however in the ear of the beholder :D It was on a friends xB when I first heard it and he was coming down the street and I told my son I loved the rumble it made.When he decided to go to a Strup headerback system I jumped on this axle back!:cool:
I can post you a pic of the bumper if you like.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I like mine!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
i like mine. not loud as all. almost sounds stock. but you can hear a deep bassy noise if you are by the exhaust in idle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.