Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
i will be ordering my xb in a few months and am wondering how loud the trd exhaust is and what sound it has. also is the lowering springs offered frow scoin low enough to notice or just a waste of money?
thanks,
popeye

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
popeye,
I have a Borla axle back exhaust, it sounds and looks very good, not to loud. It was $267.00 with free shipping. Also with Borla you can't beat the one million mile warranty! I think TRD is three years, that is only if you have the dealer install it at the time you get your xB if not only one year. It took me only about 10 minutes to install my new muffler, super easy!:D

I found a set o Tein-s lowering spring on ebay for $99.00 plus $45.00 shipping. They give me 1.7" lower in front and 1.5" in back. Which is just right for me. Any lower would be a pain for my everyday city driving. And Tein springs are good quality made in Japan.:)

Ciao,
Timothy

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I am running TRD exhaust and springs on my box. The exhaust sounds pretty good but I have nothing to compare it to.

I am also on TRD springs and shocks with 17" Motegis, here is a quick photo.

If you are ordering it in a few months (not sure where you are at) look for an event near you and go check out the choices people made on their cars. If buying the box is ging to tap you out for a while get the TRD exhaust and springs because they are financed and would be on already. If buying the car is not going to tap you out, check out an event and start shopping. You can find some amazing deals if you look long enough and are not in a hurry. Also you may be in the right area to get people who are going to coil overs or airbags and could get slightly used.

Best of luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.