Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, first of all i love this site and everyone here is very helpful

anways heres my whip so far after having her since 1/27/07

been strapped for cash since im a fulltime student and job so just putting money here and there. so far: tinted, vinyl overlays on taillights, ordered tanabe DF210 drop, and hopefully will get it on this saturday. and ill be getting wheels and tires once i get my taxes back.

sorry for the pic quality since its a camera phone, but you get the idea. and incase you were wondering, that sticker on the back is a snowboard company.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
sweet do0d welcome to the club. the tails look nice.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome to ClubxB!

Nice start, I've always been a fan of the tinted overlays on the tails on the dark boxes.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
seems to me the dark boxes accomidate aftermarket tail lights, tints, and overlays so much better than light ones... well white to be exact. i really like the TYC tail lights but they wouldnt look good on my white box, the darker ones house them very nicely. i envy your color for that reason... but :p mine is easier to paint match and keep clean. still looks good tho

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Lookin good -- you are on your way :cool:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome to the club. You'll find that as you decide on which mods you want to do, the money just somehow shows up. Less eating out or something...it's an addiction. ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the warm welcome!

yeah ill be visiting here quite often and your right all i want to do with my money is to spend it on my car, it really is an addiction

more pics to come once i get the new springs on!! cant wait

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.