Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to trade my gold Drag DR20 wheels 15x7, 4x100, +40 offset for Sport Max 501 or 002. Could also be rota attack or flight, or spun mesh wheels. Preferably 15" gold, bronze, gunmetal, silver. Or if there are other offers, I might accept them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
any pics of them on ur car? wanna sell em straight up? let me know im interested

·
Registered
44 Posts
id like to see some pics also and have what your looking for.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys, I havent gotten the chance to post my pics up, got caught up with school stuff. But right now, I'll probably just keep the wheels unless i get good offers preferrably 15s, really starting to like the gold sportmax 501 wheels. I'll try to post the pics by tomorrow night since I'll be working and watching the fight...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im thinking about keeping the wheels...The only wheels that would really change my mind is sportmax 501 15s gold... Here's the pic on my car...

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
what about a set of 18''s with chrome spokes and a chrome polished lip?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey peter, how much u want for ur 501s? I'm interested if ur wanna sell em.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey peter, how much u want for ur 501s? I'm interested if ur wanna sell em.
i can only do trades, because i dont have my stock steelies no more = [ i live in orange country, California. if you wanna trade your stock steelies for my 501's with some money wit it ill do it ; ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts