Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tracy Toyota Meet March 19th!(UPDATE)

Here we go the season is starting! The guys at Tracy Toyota Roni Lott and Keana Turner want to have a meet March 19th. Thier will be the normal BBQ and bev plus a few other things going on that I'll post up later when everything is confirmed.

Ok it's confirmed! They will be having a DJ, Food, Basket Ball hoops set up and maybe some 3 on 3 games with some prizes.

It will be from 11:30am till we leave.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Definitely going....is there gonna be another roll out that morning? You know me and those caravans! LOL!!:p

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
A good friend of mine is picking up an 06 xB today or tomorrow, and he may come check it out also. He's been to the Tracy meet before, but w/ his Civic. Now he's finally getting the xB.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Dave, I may or may not be there now.

That's the day Bruce's family wants to spread his ashes. I just found out today after the service.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
What time does it start/end? And is there gonna be a roll out from the shop or something???

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
EVILDAVE said:
Updated the first post!
Yay a time!!! okay i'll be able to get there at about 12:30. anybody wanna do a little dinner meet after? i only ask cause i can't make it to the breakfast before.:(

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
EVILDAVE said:
Damn , But you take care of them first.
Its up in the air right now due to the weather.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.