Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had tracc off light go on and car shakes any one had this???, and whats your out come???
we have a 2012 xb around 120k miles so i know something is wrong, that would need dealer specialty, any help TIA

keep tha box moving...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you just have the TRAC OFF light on, or also the check engine light? If you also have the check engine light on then it might be a bad coil pack, or the spark plugs might be bad causing a misfire, which both cause violent shaking. You might want to get the code scanned at an auto parts store and work from there. Replacing spark plugs or coil packs are an easy fix and the car does not need to be taken to the dealer for this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you just have the TRAC OFF light on, or also the check engine light? If you also have the check engine light on then it might be a bad coil pack, or the spark plugs might be bad causing a misfire, which both cause violent shaking. You might want to get the code scanned at an auto parts store and work from there. Replacing spark plugs or coil packs are an easy fix and the car does not need to be taken to the dealer for this.
No check engine light, Service is done at dealer hope its just spark plugs lol, i replaced a pack 2 monts ago, i think the codes are the best rout, i was hopping it was something one of you had this problem too... and we can work this out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car stop shaking got home safelly with out any problems i hope its the spark plugs or a coil thanks for the kind words...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts