4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Still taking offers on the lot.....don't be shy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Do you still have the Tokyu hands car?
And if so, what all else is left?

If your still selling, let me know what you have left and how much for the lot.
Thanks. Either here or PM me.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Everything on the first page that's still not marked with sold or trade is still up for grabs. If there is multiple cars in a picture and its not a set the ones that are NOT marked sold/traded are still available. If I counted it right the prices total @$500. If you buy them all Id do $400 shipping include and I have a few US xB toys/swag that Id throw in the shipment. PayPal via friends and family or add 3% for the fees
You can ask anybody on here that has bought from me or any mod I've been here 10+ years not one bad review.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
These are sold!!!
I will close thread after you get the goodies, please post a review here. ;)

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Yep just sent the large pkg his way....i think a Cigar and some Scotch are in order.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Yuk!! to each his own Jeff, I like rum but wouldn't touch a cola.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey, Steve.
Package arrived today and... Holy crap!! LMFAO!!! So much Scion swag that I could open my own crazy now-defunct-car-brand gift shop!!

Seriously, tho. Everything promised was delivered, packaged carefully, and is excellent!! ...and the box had almost twice as much stuff as expected!! You weren't kidding when you said a LOT of extra stuff included!! I still haven't sorted through all of the extra stuff you gave me, but the stuff I bought is all there and is great!!

Thanks again, man. I appreciate the care taken in the packaging, and for how fast you shipped it also. Great stuff!!

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
/\/\... Post a pic when you can of all this stuff !!! Would love to see it !!!!
Jeff the pkg was 25 lbs and filled a Washington State Apple box. It will take more than two pics to show all the stuff i packed into it.
;) it wouldn't all fit either

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.