Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been Googling and Googling, but I can't seem to find many Echo forums. Sure, there's Echofans, but it's based in Canada, and yeah, there's Toyota Nations Echo forum over there. I was hoping to find something here in the states so I can check out their classifieds section, besides TN.

Anyone have any leads? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
And here I was wondering "why would BoomBox care about echo forums?"

Count on you to find the parts loop-hole! :D

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I'm just trying to expand the community a bit. I figure since the Echo shares a lot of the same parts as the xA/xB, we can compile all that and tie some loose ends together.

That, and I wanna get a really cheap pair of slightly used OEM struts. I don't wanna spend the 55 bucks per KYB performance struts I keep finding everywhere.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah uh....already mentioned that one......And yes, I know about the SL Echo section too.

BoomBox said:
I've been Googling and Googling, but I can't seem to find many Echo forums. Sure, there's Echofans, but it's based in Canada, and yeah, there's Toyota Nations Echo forum over there. I was hoping to find something here in the states so I can check out their classifieds section, besides TN.

Anyone have any leads? Thanks in advance!

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah, that's cool. Like I said, I've been Googling and Googling....I hope I haven't hit the ends of the internet.....

I coulda sworn at one time there was a forum called echoforums, for the car......Well, I guess if I can't find anything I'll have to hit up TN and SL....*sigh*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.