Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, long time listener, first time caller. I have been looking for what seems like an eternity trying to find a wiring write up or something about how to make the bB kouki headlights work properly. I am missing a some of the factory bB harness and stuff as well....I have attached some pictures of what I'm dealing with and it seems all the older threads have been deleted or can't be seen anymore. I appears whoever had these just removed almost everything and put aftermarket hids for both hi and lo beams. Just trying to wire these properly. Connectors, wiring, whatever will help, I will purchase if needed. Thanks for any help.
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Rectangle

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Fluid Beer

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle brake Rim

·
Registered
773 Posts
I would start by checking out wiring diagram and identifying which wires do what and how to split out bright and low beam action to run seperate bulbs. Then see which bulbs the housings use and put together a harness.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would start by checking out wiring diagram and identifying which wires do what and how to split out bright and low beam action to run seperate bulbs. Then see which bulbs the housings use and put together a harness.
Thanks, I do have the factory xB wiring however I was looking more into the headlight wiring. Was trying to keep it as original as possible and even use the electric adjusters and such. I just don't know where to the find the wiring diagrams for the headlights. I was wondering if someone had theirs all wired up and knew of what was what to make a harness without spending hours checking and pinning etc. I know there was some write ups a few years back but just can't find them now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts