Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
good thing we won't see it, cuz it look PT Cruiser-ish.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
squirrel said:
exactly what I see. thought it might be an acquired taste, kinda like the xB, but nope. Every time I see it ... still ugly :p

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
squirrel said:
Man, you called that one right! I'm really trying to be open-minded about it, but I just can't get into it!

Message to Toyota/Scion: Please! Don't take that route with the new USDM xB!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
The only thing I like is the lower spoiler on the first and third pics.

·
Registered
168 Posts
i liked the current xB from the first time I saw it.. even though for most it was an acquired taste ... but the GEN3 bB ... I've looked at in every color available, every angle, different body kits, schemes... everything... a hundred different times and no matter what... it's still just so damn ugly.

It's just a horrible design. If it were brought into the US. .. I think it would be an almost gauranteed bomb. They said the same for our xB.. but that was obviously not true... americans like squared off cars. This thing? Hideous.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Does anyone have shots of the current bB's anywhere? I know they're pretty much the same as ours, but is there anything at all different about them? I'm curious!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Not quite what I meant, but thanks. :p I'm talking more like headlights, taillights, bumpers, stock wheels, umm, stuff like that? I think I remember seeing Johnny's pic that the plate is lower.

·
Registered
208 Posts
looks UGLY to me, except i really like the front bumper on the altered Bb that has the billet grilles

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.