Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
The inside is Sweet, The outside could grow on me.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I like the doors, and love the folding seats, interior looks great, even the outside is okay. I just don't know what in the world you would need the open back for? It's not a very large space back there at all, what would you possibly use it for?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
I wouldn't get rid of my box for one, would be nice to get one for my daughter though. I really think there would be a market for them here, and not just current xB owners either!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Jeff was telling me last night that it looks like the back opens up to the rear passenger seats... ? If that is the case, I am thinking that it could perform duties almost like a little pickup truck.

·
Registered
762 Posts
i would buy one to compliment my xb now. but i'd put a noblesse kit on it ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
man i love that thing! anyone know where we can get that seat?

·
Registered
86 Posts
From the page link, it looks like there's either a plastic seat under that person in the back or a cooler. Either way, the back looks like it can be a place for a stinky igloo full of fish or just to have a few people cruise around standing up.

I like it.. but it looks like the Element-style doors on the driver's side only (like that Saturn car). I agree with Grizzly.. crazy orange and I might look into it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.