Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Parting out my Toyota bB 2002 rhd 90k Kms with front end damage.
The car is located it Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Here is the video of the car (video was made by the exporter in Japan prior to arrival to Canada):

Everything is for sale, with the exception of:
  • Front/rear bumpers (damaged)
  • Front Left Fender (damaged)
  • Headlights
  • Left rear light
SOLD:
-Window visors

I will be updating the SOLD list as necessary.

Please, let me know what parts you are interested in and I will get back to you with the price.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Tell me about floormats.....I can see the rear is one piece and that would work but tell me about the front one.....yours is bench and mine is 5spd xB with center console. Is the front mat also one piece? And just to be sure, those are the kooky bB ones right? Even if single mat in front I would be interested in them both as long as front doesn't have heel hole or crazy wear on it. So how much for mats and/or front drink holder lower dash part?.......and can you get better pics of those items? Oh yeah, does it have oem under dash lighting or under seat lighting? would be interested if so.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell me about floormats.....I can see the rear is one piece and that would work but tell me about the front one.....yours is bench and mine is 5spd xB with center console. Is the front mat also one piece? And just to be sure, those are the kooky bB ones right? Even if single mat in front I would be interested in them both as long as front doesn't have heel hole or crazy wear on it. So how much for mats and/or front drink holder lower dash part?.......and can you get better pics of those items? Oh yeah, does it have oem under dash lighting or under seat lighting? would be interested if so.
Hey man, sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

Front and rear floor mats are individual pieces - total of 6. I am not sure what "kooky" means, but these mats are OEM toyota BB mats. See the photos attached.
In regard to the toyota emblem and climate knobs - these items are sold already.

I used to have some under dash lighting installed by the previous owner in Japan, but those were aftermarket and ugly - I threw them out.

Let me know if you are interested in mats, and I will PM you the price.

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Kooky, in this case means quirky cool oemness from other markets than USDM.....we seem to get the watered down versions of everything here. I'm into oem mods from other markets. Do the center hump pieces hook to each other or are the holes for the things in the carpet to hold them in place? While I am interested in them, it appears that they won't really work out for me up front being that mine is LHD. Back seat would probably work but not sure they'd fit right up front. I don't have heel pad on my oem ones now and wouldn't care about that being on my passenger side but not sure they'd be shaped them same to fit my floor.....as in your dead pedal on your left foot next to center hump and mat is cut to go around it? Mine is left foot towards door sill on other side of car. Thanks for the pics though, I saw them somewhere in another vehicle and liked them.

What about the drink holder lower dash part under climate controls? Is that still available and does it have bB on it when shut?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts