Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't know where to post this..... tried a couple sections under 2nd gen, but no replies....

I usually buy Hidden Hitch brand receivers, but no such thing for a 2008 xB. Is there any consensus on some of the better hitches (ease of install, how hidden they are, how easy to connect wiring). I'm assuming most get a class 1 ?

thanks

·
Registered
2006 Scion XB
59 Posts
Didn't know where to post this..... tried a couple sections under 2nd gen, but no replies....

I usually buy Hidden Hitch brand receivers, but no such thing for a 2008 xB. Is there any consensus on some of the better hitches (ease of install, how hidden they are, how easy to connect wiring). I'm assuming most get a class 1 ?

thanks
I recommend you try searching your vehicle at https://www.summitracing.com/search...atch&SortOrder=Ascending&keyword=Towing hitch

They have three different type for your Box

Hope it helps 👍🏼

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have used a REESE universal fit on my 2009, worked fine with one mounting plate had to be cut for clearance.
Still solid at 105 k miles , my car is a 5 speed with 205 50 16 tires for slightly lower gearing.
I've towed many thousands of miles with a 500lb trailer and a 500lb motorcycle.
Power is sufficient for a big grade in 4th , Brakes are sufficient for MOST downhills (Glad I can downshift my standard)

·
Registered
716 Posts
summit has 3 options for 1st gens and 3 for 2nd gens.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts