Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The insurnace company told my parent that my xB isnt worth anymore it totaled loss it cost 15 k to fix! so i went with my xB today to he junkyard. it was hard for me to let my xB go. but good thing the insurnace pay off for me so. my parent told me that they will help me and my finace to buy 07 Tahoe. because i m gonna have baby soon in couble of months. i miss my xB so much. also miss you guys so much. hopefully to see you guys soon at scion event! xB is of my favorites car i ever had. wish i have other one, but my parent wont let me have because of the baby also the body weak. they are afriad to lose car again so they decide to get me a tahoe. :(

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Glad it was covered, and I'm sorry you're not able to get another one. Maybe in a few years, you never know. My opinion is that your parents might have a point, about the Tahoe being safer, especially with a new baby. Congratulations, by the way!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^ Ditto ^^^

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Whoa, at least it sounds like the car did its job and protected you and your family/friends. Sorry to hear it got totaled, but CONGRATS on the upcoming addition to your family!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.