Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my car into the dealer in Van Nuys, Cali. I was lucky enough to see the new RS 4.0 Torched Penny in person. Thankfully I had my camera on hand. Now ya'll can see it too!!! Enjoy!!!

Side Notes

The taillights are painted the body color on the inside.
I did not see the custom shift knob unless its added later.

I'm still 50/50 on the color...

:D :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
ThunderGod said:
its missing a old school pin stripe

^^^What he said^^^ that would set that paint off real nice.

I wasn't liking it at first, but now that I have seen real-world pics, I dig it. Looks way different.

·
Registered
673 Posts
wow... its sparkely.....lol.... that first pic makes it look red at certain angles....

color is growin on me

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Hmm, well......................whoever buys one will be in for a shock when they try to fit a lip kit or body kit. The paint cost is going to shock them.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Color doesn't flip as much as I thought it would, looks good though.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Still gotta say no on the color. Too hard to work with for a stock paint job. Touch up is gonna be a beyotch!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I like it!! I like the grille and the color, too. Though I am gonna have to agree with Squirrel about the cost of paint...:eek:

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Sweeeet. I'd love to have it. I'd even deal with the cost of the paint issue not that big of a deal. Man all the mod idea's started going through my head as soon as I saw it...LOL I saw some rims that would be killer on it. Well thats another story. Anyway that will be the last RS of our 1st gen xB,s. I know there are a lot of peeps drooling on their keyboards looking at it. Go for it if you can. I wish I could. Hey Skeeter got yours reserved yet?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.